- Domestic Investigations
- Spousal Surveillance
- Background Checks
- Missing Persons Search
- Bug Detection Services
- Private Investigation FAQ
- Hire a Las Vegas Private Investigator
- Corporate Investigations
- Insurance Fraud
- Workmans Compensation Fraud
- Witness and Missing Persons Search
- Corporate Surveillance
- Attorney Services/Support
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- AOE/COE Interviews/Statements
- FMLA Violation/Verification
- Pre-employment Background Checks
- Internal Theft/Fraud
- Workplace Misconduct
- Bug Detection Services
- Corporate Investigations FAQ
- Hire a Corporate Investigator
- Trained Corporate Investigators
- Process Service
- Why Hire Elite Investigations?
- Contact Us
Hire Las Vegas Nevada Private Investigators
WHY HIRE ELITE INVESTIGATIONS?
Since the 1990’s, Elite Investigations has established a reputation within the industry for providing a degree of unmatched excellence in the quality of its work product and services. We are capable of conducting investigative work throughout the entire state of Nevada, and our network of investigative associates reaches across the country and around the globe.
The old adage “you get what you pay for” is certainly true in the investigative field. There are many investigators out there that give the industry a shady reputation. Consider the following:
- Collectively, we have over 20 years of investigative experience at your disposal.
- Elite Investigations is one of the largest surveillance based investigative firms in the state of Nevada. This allows us the manpower and capability to handle your case at a moment’s notice. With “mom and pop” operations, you may have to wait to have your case scheduled or have difficulty contacting your investigator.
- You will always have immediate contact with our investigators, and we do not subcontract work out to other investigators outside of Elite Investigations.
- We know our state. Conducting investigations in the state of Nevada presents its own challenges with the 24-hour atmosphere and doing surveillance in casinos, hotels, and convention centers. Our investigators are locals and know the lay of the land.
- Check us out. Our initial consultation is always free, and we invite you to make an appointment to meet us at our offices. You can then see for yourself that we are a legitimate operation, and not working out of a residence or skeleton office. In addition, we are licensed by the state of Nevada, and we have not had any complaints filed against us since our inception.
- Training is key. At Elite Investigations, our investigators go through an extensive written and hands on training program in the art of spousal and insurance investigations, which includes staying updated on the current laws, and they must pass annual testing to continue their employment with Elite Investigations.
- Integrity and quality is everything. We are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and honest information to all of our clients.
The bottom line is that you will get the best bang for your buck from Elite Investigations. WE GUARANTEE IT.
Regardless if you choose to hire Elite Investigations or another private detective, we encourage you to take your time and ask the right questions.
Any reputable firm should be able to answer these questions properly.
- Is the investigative company completing the case or outsourcing the case to another firm? Many firms outside of Las Vegas outsource to local Las Vegas firms who are not qualified to fulfill your expectations.
- If they are outsourcing your case, can you contact that company directly? Most firms will not allow this even though they say they are affiliated.
- Will you have direct contact with the investigator throughout the case or will you be receiving second hand information from a case manager or administrative personnel?
- Can you meet with the investigator face to face in their office? Many will make excuses as they work out of their home or have unorganized offices.
- When hiring a PI firm, are you speaking to a trained salesperson that may be more interested in taking advantage of you in your time of need? Make sure you are getting good guidance, not just advice to boost the sale.
- Are they licensed, insured and bonded to conduct investigations in the state in which the investigation will take place?
- What type of training do their investigators receive? Many are ex-military, retired policemen and various other law enforcement agencies that are not qualified in spousal investigation.