- Will they value your confidentiality?
- Do they have access to attorneys?
- Will they testify in court?
- Did they tell you clearly all of the fees up front?
- Do they have access to high tech surveillance methods?
If you have answered all of these questions, you are probably confident that you are going to be working with a good private investigative agency. A Nevada private investigator should be able to find enough evidence to bring your case closer to being solved. Whether you have a missing persons case or a domestic case – Elite Investigations has the professionalism and experience to help you get the answers that you need.