- Domestic Investigations
- Spousal Surveillance
- Background Checks
- Missing Persons Search
- Bug Detection Services
- Private Investigation FAQ
- Hire a Las Vegas Private Investigator
- Corporate Investigations
- Insurance Fraud
- Workmans Compensation Fraud
- Witness and Missing Persons Search
- Corporate Surveillance
- Attorney Services/Support
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- AOE/COE Interviews/Statements
- FMLA Violation/Verification
- Pre-employment Background Checks
- Internal Theft/Fraud
- Workplace Misconduct
- Bug Detection Services
- Corporate Investigations FAQ
- Hire a Corporate Investigator
- Trained Corporate Investigators
- Process Service
- Why Hire Elite Investigations?
- Contact Us
Locate Personal Assets in Las Vegas, NV
KEEPING TRACK OF DOLLARS MAKES SENSE
It is always wise to obtain a fair and accurate financial picture when considering any arrangement where money is at stake. Many friendships, marriages, and business partnerships have been destroyed as a result of having been based on misrepresentations.
- Research a potential business partner's credit viability, especially if it’s a friend.
- Check your mate to verify claims of wealth.
- Locate assets in cases where you have received a judgment from a court of law.
- Research an individual who you are considering filing a lawsuit against. Determine if their net worth makes a civil suit cost effective.
Personal Asset Research in Las Vegas
Over several decades, we have repeatedly refined and improved our asset search techniques. We use trusted and secure local resources. Our data sources can find records all over the world. Our sources are always vetted and frequently tested in order to ensure accuracy and complete detail of assets.
Our asset investigation includes researching property ownership, corporate/business ownership, outstanding liens and judgments, UCC filings, and recreational ownership. Banking records can be obtained if you have a judgment or have ongoing litigation for damages.
Asset Location Disclaimer
To research financial records legally, a lien or legal judgment is required. Never break the law in doing asset checks or you could end up on the wrong side of the negotiating table. Information is power so make sure you are fully equipped before heading to court or a settlement conference.
Why Chose Elite Investigations?
With our years of experience and knowledge of Las Vegas, we have the manpower and capability to handle any asset investigation. We have worked hard and smart to create a reputation of excellence. Because of this, the many of our clients are referred to us by previous clients. We urge you to schedule a free consultation as early as possible. This is vital in getting a complete picture of the assets hidden by an adverse party.
Assets research is one way to make sure that good faith is not blind faith.