Child Support & Wage Verification Investigator

Make A Case For The Kids

If you are divorced and are receiving or seeking child support from your ex, we can assist in obtaining evidence that your former spouse is currently working or hiding a second job from the court system. Through a combination of surveillance and in-house research, we can determine if there is unreported income that you can document and enforce in court.

Request a Confidential Consultation